BCD (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) Technology
SMIC offers an industry-leading BCD power management platform from 0.35μm to 65nm with customizable CMOS density and a combination of bipolar NPN and PNP devices, as well as high voltage LDMOS.
- 0.18μm Epi 1.8V/5V/10V/12V/20V/35V/40V
- 0.35μm Bulk 3.3V/5V/15V/18V/24V/30V/40V
- Core device is compatible with logic process flow, I/O & LDMOS share Gate OX
- SMIC has more than 7 years of experience with BCD: over one million wafers manufactured with average yield >95%
IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) Technology
- 15μm Bulk 1.8V/5V/12-60V
- 0.18μm HV-BCD 5V/40V CMOS LDMOS~60V
SMIC set up IGBT platform since 2014. IGBT platform will provide 600V and 1200V high voltage IGBT device. And provide Reverse Conduction Integrated (RC-IGBT) (optional)
- BEOL is compatible with logic process flow, Low VCEsat, low carrier storage and low switch loss.